Curry Crew update!

Apologies for the inactivity lately. I know a lot of you have been asking on Twitter why I have been so quiet and don't worry, I havent gone off curry! (far from it). I have just been dealing with some problems in my personal life which are quite time consuming.

One of our Curry Crew reviewers has been disposed of now so it shall be mostly myself and Edmund. 

I have been eating at a few places recently and have some reviews coming in the future, I just cannot say when. I should be finally tackling the Lalbagh in Bourne this week and I have also been eating at Curry Gardens in Cambridge, Montaz in St Ives and finally got around to the Basmati in Ely. So watch this space.  Lots of content coming soon.


See you in a while!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montaz - Ely.

Cam Spice - Great Eversden

Tandoori Palace - Histon Road.