The Taj Tandoori
I'm home! It was great to be back at the Taj Tandoori! It felt like coming home after a long time at war. The stunning new food hall layout of the Taj Tandoori The Taj Tandoori is home to one of my favourite dishes - The Bengal Tiger. Slow-cooked mutton in a naga sauce. Since this is the only place which serves it in Cambridge, I always have it every time I visit. I always want to explore the menu further as they have a superb selection of exciting and experimental dishes but the pull of the iconic dish was always too much for me and I end up having the same thing. The Bengal Tiger in all its glory! After I watched my mum experience their new shamee burger the other week, I decided to give that a go instead. I knew it would take all my strength to resist the Bengal Tiger once I arrived but it looked absolutely incredible that day and I've been thinking about it ever since. If there was a time to try it, it was now. The Shamee Burger is spiced minced lamb in a burger bun wit...

Comments
Post a Comment