Jim's crusade!

A little while back I mentioned that I was working on a little side project with a friend to tackle the appalling disabled access in our area.

Click here!

One of my best friends is currently on a crusade fighting for better wheelchair access around Cambridge. It would mean a lot to him (and me) if you could check out his blog and support him in his fight!
 I think its a fantastic piece of work and he has been working damn hard on it over the past few months. It is great for highlighting the every day struggle of being in a wheel chair and really makes you appreciate how we take being able bodies for granted every day. 

The blog really highlights how simple things like going for a meal or for a coffee can actually be a real challenge in some of our biggest high street names. He has done it in a way which really makes you see what it can be like through his own eyes. I personally feel poor wheelchair access should be ancient history in this day and age and I am sure after reading this you will agree!

Thank you.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montaz - Ely.

Cam Spice - Great Eversden

Tandoori Palace - Histon Road.