The Cambridge Curry Crew gets a blog!

Hello and welcome to my blog.

My name is Simon and I am from the fine city of Cambridge.

Anyone who knows me will tell you I love a good curry. Indian food for me is by far the most delicious and diverse food around. It is exciting, great value for the quality you get and and has so many dimensions to it.

I love my food spicy and that is something which Indian food does so well. My favourite dish has to the chicken tikka vindaloo, it has the perfect balance of flavour and heat. I usually accompany it with some saag aloo and poppadoms. I could eat mango chutney and lime pickle forever!

Indian food is great for vegetarians too, as most Indians are vegetarians themselves, which works out well  for a lot of my friends as they are vegetarians too.

I love the way that Indian food represents the fantastic integration of Indian culture in to British society over the years. The Indian community have offered so much culturally to our country and I like to think that over the years we have offered something back too them through cooking.

The purpose of this blog is just to share my experiences of the Indians I visit around Cambridge. We are so lucky to have many fantastic restaurants in this city and I want everyone else to realise that. The name Cambridge Curry Crew comes from my Facebook group which has been going for several years now. We organise meals out in Cambridge, London and anywhere else there is an India restaurant with a good reputation. We share experiences, news and generally just use it as an excuse to pig out!


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Montaz - Ely.

Cam Spice - Great Eversden

Tandoori Palace - Histon Road.